China Business Visa
Please click the button below for China Tourist
Business Visa requirements and application forms for China
- A passport valid for at least six months (Passport must be signed.)
- One completed Chinese visa application form V.2013(FORM MUST BE FILLED OUT ON LINE. DO NOT leave any questions blank. If a question is not applicable write N/A DO NOT LEAVE BLANK). Note the following: a) In question 1.7 write your previous nationality if you have any, otherwise write N/A If applicant is born in China, Hong Kong or Taiwan, he/she must write name in Chinese in item 1.3 on the questionnaire. In question 1.10, if born in Taiwan, write for example: Taipei, Taiwan, People's Republic of China. Wherever in China, Hong Kong or Taiwan you may be born, please write name of city, province, and as the country name write People's Republic of China.
- For Non-U.S. citizens, work visa or student visa: an additional completedSupplementary Visa Application Form V.2011B (FORM MUST BE FILLED OUT ON LINE. DO NOT leave any questions blank. If a question is not applicable write N/A DO NOT LEAVE BLANK).
- A copy of the front two pages of the applicant's passport
- If applicant is non U.S. Citizen, original and a copy of Green card or copy of U.S visa
- One (1) passport quality photo on glossy photo paper glued onto the form.
(your photo must meet the requirements)
- $140-$160 Chinese embassy consular fee (Do not send separately -- included in total cost.)
- A fax or email copy of one of the following Invitation Letters: a) An Invitation Letter of a Duly Authorized Unit or a Confirmation Letter of Invitation issued by an authorized Chinese agency; or b) An invitation Letter issued by the Chinese
local governments, companies, corporations or institutions other than Chinese agency mentioned in (a). The invitation letter must include ALL the information listed in the following link: China invitation letter requirements
- A completed Capitol Visa Services Service Request Form.
- A letter from applicant's company (on company letterhead and signed by someone other than the applicant) addressed to the Embassy of the People's Republic of China similar in content to the following sample letter:
If you need a visa for China immediately, please call us now at:
"Experts in obtaining passports and visas."
Category: Application letter